Inkjet Lab makes it's first appearance
Mark Lutz, well known in the photo and fine art industries has launched Inkjet Lab and showed of the capabilities of the new company at the PMA show last week in Brisbane.
Inkjet Lab is a web site (http://www.inkjetlab.com.au/) that claims to offer the largest range in Australia of substrates, printing, mounting and finishing services.
Mark has already established himself as an authority on the technical side of things, especially with ink. He sells the Eterna range of inks that radically reduce the price of ink cartridges for Epson users whilst maintaining an excellent colour gamut.
He has also established an excellent reputation for his on-line gallery that can be viewed on http://www.artreproductions.com.au/.
Mark claims Inkjet Lab will offer:
- 3 different archival canvas types
- 16 different papers for photography and art
- 7 different signage products
- 5 different fabrics for something different
- 5 special effects options
- 6 different canvas border options
- 6 coating/laminating options
- 5 framing/mounting canvas options
- 7 mounting options for paper prints
Targeting both amateur and professionals, the new site should have something for everybody.