Latest wide format news
- Jim’s Signs & Print partner Major Media responds to concerns
- ASGA calls meetings in Sydney over new ACM cladding rules
- EFI to be sold for $US1.7 billion to private equity firm
- SGIA Colour Boot Camps to roll out nationwide
- Wide format supplier Pozitive expands into Melbourne
- News brief: Fujifilm wins UV ink lawsuit; FESPA China cancelled; PICAs deadline extended; NZSDA deadline next week; When bus ads were hand-painted
- Non-PVC sustainable trackside signage for Formula E
- SAi software solutions set for European launch at FESPA
- Charti strengthens its product development team
- Increased asset write-off: ‘best time’ for a new Roland
- The Inkjet Conference ties-in with drupa 2020
- Colour management in focus at FESPA 2019
Approx 3 years old - low usage includes take up roll, digi-dryer and Onyx RipCenter.
GX inks - $8000 - Contact Tim or Andrew (02) 9755 3545. Located at Chipping Norton NSW.
(Posted 12th June 2018)