Latest wide format news
- Class action lawsuits launched over flammable ACM panels - Andy McCourt
- “Historic first”: Screen's 520HD press as good as offset in US lab testing
- Epson requests exemptions in US/China trade tariff war
- Older printing equipment dismantled and recycled in Asia
- 'Thousands off’ EOFY sales from Roland, Mimaki & Alfex Laser
- SAi’s VirtualSign app for sign and display
- “We want to inspire action”: SGIA on sustainability
- Hexis Battle Wrap at Printex offers a trip to Las Vegas
- Epson opens new textile printing centre in Japan
- EFI’s Cretaprint hybrid inkjet printer for ceramic tiles
- HP opens massive 3D printing and digital manufacturing centre in Spain
- Avery Dennison introduces MPI 3300 Easy ApplyTM Series
This a fast reliable super wide format Latex machine. It was bought from and maintained by Australian Graphics Supplies
and has had all necessary service packs installed. The machine is compatible with all industry RIP Software packages.
With Latex technology you are able to print on a wide selection of Substrates with a maximum print width of 2600mm.
It comes with inks and Consumables. Only 3 1/2yrs old & is in excellent condition. We can deliver the
machine within Brisbane City Limits and a HP Technician will install and commision the machine Australia wide.
This printer is a great all rounder and ideal for large banners, SAV and posters etc.
For more infomation call Steven Lambourne on 0419723688 or email email@example.com
(Posted 6th August 2018)