OUR AVAILABLE JOBS HAVE BEEN UPDATED AND ARE OPEN AT TIME OF PUBLISHING
THREE NEW VACANCIES
Renowned Alexandria, Sydney Sign shop Art and Soul has three positions available now!
1) Client Support Co-ordinator – Junior
We are one of Sydney’s most innovative and creative design companies with a strong market reputation. Due to significant growth our busy Account Managers are keen to offer a Junior Support Officer this dynamic position, to learn the ropes and assist them in servicing our high end premium clients and luxury brands.
This is an enviable role for the right candidate. Your role will require communication between Account Managers, Clients and our production house. Understanding the client’s requirements and translating into workable spreadsheets whilst working around tight deadlines.
Our office is situated within walking distance from train stations, bus stops or with our own parking spaces. This area has a vibrant coffee and café environment for casual and impromptu meetings.
To fulfil this dynamic position we are seeking someone that is happy, positive, enthusiastic, focused and a multi-tasking team player with attention to fine detail.
Job tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide day to day support to Account Managers and clients
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Experience working across a customer base
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with customers, team members and production staff and complete data entry into various software platforms to drive effective outcomes
- High levels of computer skills needed
- Highly motivated with a strong level of initiative, energy, enthusiasm and common sense
- Ability to liaise with people on all levels and build beneficial relationships
We hope you’re the one we are looking for as this is a great opportunity for someone wishing to advance and grow with the company into a fully independent Senior Account Manager.
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com
2) Production Co-Ordinator
Art and Soul at Alexandria is looking for a Production Coordinator, who is ready to take the bull by the horns and get involved in every aspect of the company from client liaison, stock control, staff scheduling and production management. You need to be a patient and fluent communicator and multi skilled in the sign and design industry.
This fantastic role will see that you ensure the smooth running of the production department. This role is key to guarantee the constant flow of goods and products both in and out of the business and a crucial link between our Account Managers, Designers and production personnel.
Your responsibilities include;
- Overseeing the end-to-end production of all jobs, ensuring timely deliveries
- The ability to build close working relationships with suppliers and freight forwarders
- Work closely with the design and production team to achieve accurate construction and fulfil required delivery dates
- Help in tracking workflow and solving production issues
- Maintain and control the level of stock required to run a successful warehouse
- Ensure highest quality of service is achieved in the most efficient manner at optimal cost
- Continually review processes for improvement and cost saving
- Other duties and special projects within the skill and competency level as required
The successful applicant should be experienced in the following:
- Min 5 years production experience
- Exceptional time management with the ability to manage work flow according to priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proved ability to problem solve and multi-task
- The ability to anticipate what may be required
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and can easily adapt to change
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to work autonomously and exercise discretion
- Ability to work to deadlines
If the above sound like you and you wish to apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Graphic Designer
A fantastic opportunity exists for a passionate graphic designer to join a young creative team utilising the most up to date equipment
We are a well-established creative design house situated in modern premises at Alexandria and looking for a mid to heavy weight designer. You will be joining a diverse creative team working with high end clients and luxury brands in a retail environment. Our premises has in-house production facilities and utilises the most up to date equipment.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Mid to heavy weight designer
- Advanced knowledge and skills with Adobe Creative Suite and Pre-press Software
- Experience using brand guidelines and have sound design layout skills
- Have the ability to take from brief to production
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to design processes
- High energy, high output
- Impeccable manner and flawless communication skills
- Very well versed in all aspects of Windows PC (a plus but not necessary)
- Experience in working with 3D software (a plus but not necessary)
- High level of skill in defining, prioritising and organising tasks to meet deadlines
- Substantial skills and experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- Sound knowledge of design, and design studio practices
If you possess the above skills we'd love to hear from you.
Please send a short email with your resume to email@example.com
ANY NEW VACANCIES? email job details to: firstname.lastname@example.org