Latest wide format news
- _____________STAY INFORMED AND UP TO DATE__________
- Roland DG Australia offering bundle specials
- Wasatch launch Version 7.6
- Mimaki 3DUJ-553 printer shortlisted for prestigious TCT awards
- Assisting our farmers
- Visual Impact 2018 only a month away
- HP Satin Wrapping Paper, 3-in Core for HP PageWide technology
- Summa introduce a new Poster Trim feature for their F Series
- Printers face dilemma as wallets found
- Industry partners announce Education Liaison Position
- Web 2 Print on Steroids
- All Flags – Signs and Banners: West Australian and proud of it
- From paint brush to successful signage business: The Signlab story
- Easy Signs success story
- Robots - Do they have a role to play in the future of the Printing Industry?
The only dedicated online magazine for the wide format printing industry in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Whether you are a supplier or a printer, if you have news for the wide format industry, please send it to email@example.com. Thanks. If you have 2nd hand equipment you wish to dispose of, please take advantage of the free advertising available within this on-line magazine.
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to work with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Brian Stickland, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 793, Aspley, Queensland 4034, Australia
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0422 667 385 Skype: WFOL.Skype
ABN 80 925 177 869