Latest wide format news
- Omus and Massivit produce Louis Vuitton world first giant 3D printed pop up retail structure
- Agfa Graphics launches Jeti Mira with UV LED curing
- SAi announces new subscription-based EnRoute software packages
- Roland DG to take Imagination on the road
- Avery Dennison sets a great example of environmental responsibility
- Canon Australia announce MacOS support for EngView
The online magazine for the wide format printing industry in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Whether you are a supplier or a printer, if you have news for the wide format industry, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks. If you have 2nd hand equipment you wish to dispose of, please take advantage of the free advertising available within this on-line magazine.
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to work with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Brian Stickland, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 793, Aspley, Queensland 4034, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0422 667 385 Skype: WFOL.Skype
ABN 80 925 177 869