Latest wide format news
- Third and final part of SAI's free tutorial on getting best colour
- Jetmark celebrates 12th birthday since formation
- A CNC cutting/routing table for $85k? Jetmark's Deal-A-Day today
- Canon faces $5m lawsuit over printer that stops scanning when the ink runs out
- 'Together Again': OOH campaign encourages vaccinations
- The band's back together! Ballarat Foto Biennale extended to 9th Jan 2022
- Epson Pano Award winners named for “challenging” 2021
- EFI’s Nozomi printer for display graphics takes Pinnacle award
- Kornit Digital launches Fashion Week Los Angeles
- "We need to be on the front foot": COVID in the workplace webinar from ASGA
- Dusted Glass Etch film 50mtr rolls at 40% off - one day only from Jetmark!
- IVE Group in double - wideformat digital buy of Active Displays and AFI Branding
- Wide format's reach widens
- Eco-Friendly and Heavily Pigmented Eco-Solvents
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2021 www.wideformatonline.com