Latest wide format news
- 50+ signage and print businesses answer NSW “call to arms"
- Canon releases latest 320ppm inkjet production press - with offset quality
- Xerox calls off its hostile takeover bid for HP
- Blue Sky thinking from CPH Group
- $130bn JobKeeper package: 6m to receive $1,500 a fortnight
- Wideformatonline Publisher now also Editor of Labels Plus magazine
- NZ bans printing of non-daily newspapers & magazines; News Corp Australia suspends 60 local newspapers
- oOh!media raises $156m, announces cost-cutting program
- Color-Logic offers free metallic files to all printers
- Digital platforms can’t replace “a trade fair with worldwide appeal”: drupa
- ‘Severe impact’: Kornit Digital pulls guidance over COVID-19
- PrintNZ apprentice award now includes signmakers
- Wide format's reach widens
- Drupa 2021 article - what's next in wide format
- Drupa 2021 article - Textiles:trends, growth, opportunities
- Eco-Friendly and Heavily Pigmented Eco-Solvents
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 www.wideformatonline.com