Latest wide format news
- FESPA Chief assures Aussies & Kiwis are 'valued' & welcome for 2022
- ASGA pushes for NCC changes on combustibility of materials
- TRMC regulatory body updates code over anti-vax flyers
- Boost in Sign & Display apprenticeships in NSW
- James Cryer's book 'Romance of Letterpress' now available
- Canon to showcase Colorado 1630 & Arizona 135 GT at FESPA
- Quicker turnarounds with latest EFI Fiery software update
- Time's running out for Mimaki $5,000 cashback deals!
- Adelaide sign company “bans” vaccinated people - Wideformat Online responds
- JCDecaux wins multi-million-dollar Sydney Trains contract
- Safe Work updates warnings on Elevating Work Platforms
- Mimaki’s latest sign printers to make tradeshow debut at FESPA
- Wide format's reach widens
- Eco-Friendly and Heavily Pigmented Eco-Solvents
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2021 www.wideformatonline.com