Latest wide format news
- Signarama Pakenham up and running again
- Fuji Xerox fails in Federal Court bid to set aside ACCC lawsuit
- HVG moderates price increases, releases new catalogue
- Welcome Currie Group to Wide Format with EFI
- Ombudsman sounds alarm as small business ATO debt soars to record $21 billion
- Signarama Pakenham appoints administrator: "Covid-related"
- New Kwik Kopy franchise opens in Shellharbour NSW
- Mystery surrounds Ovato Warwick Farm redundancies - AMWU may lodge dispute with FWC
- Agfa introduces fastest Jeti Tauro inkjet printer
- 100 exhibitors signed up so far for virtual.drupa in April
- New name and ownership for Quadient
- Ovato lost $9.7m in H1 as restructure 'resets balance sheet'
|LATEST ISSUE OUT NOW! CLICK LOGO TO VIEW ONLINE|
- Wide format's reach widens
- Drupa 2021 article - what's next in wide format
- Drupa 2021 article - Textiles:trends, growth, opportunities
- Eco-Friendly and Heavily Pigmented Eco-Solvents
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 www.wideformatonline.com